Due to Covid-19, no in-person tours are available at this time.
- Sheffield Wood Art Gallery
- 4,400 Square foot Black Box Theatre with walkable tension grid that has flexible seating for 250 patrons
- Recital hall, seating 125, with Yamaha CX7 Grand Piano and harpsichord
- 2800 sq. ft. Dance classroom equipped with sprung floor, mirrors and barres
- Music classrooms with individual practice modules
- Visual arts studios well-equipped with printing presses, 3-D Printer, electric & gas kilns, hydraulic press, darkroom facilities, cameras, iMac computers with Adobe suite, screen printing facilities, handlooms, sewing machines, etc.
- Digital Film studio equipped with iMacs
- Extensive collection of Jazz guitar and bass amplifiers
- Recording Arts program with a fully equipped studio
- Architecture studio equipped with Sketchup, AUTOCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite